- Grew up in North Bay
- 2013-14 Season: Joined National Snowboard Team 2010: Won bronze at the 2010 Ontario Winter Games
- 2012: Finished sixth in slopestyle at the inaugural Winter Youth Olympic Games in Innsbruck
- 2013: Won gold medal at the 2013 FIS Junior World Championships
- 2015: Competed at his first Winter X Games; also earned his first career FIS World Cup podium
- 2016: Finished first overall in men’s slopestyle on the World Snowboard Tour
- 2017: Earned third career World Cup podium, placing third. Captured his first career X Games medal in Aspen (slopestyle silver) a few days later.
- 2018: Placed seventh in slopestyle and 13th in big air, in his Olympic debut at PyeongChang
- Top 3 Ontario Parks: Picton, Sudbury, Huntsville
- Top 3 Zepplin Albums: Led Zepplin 1, Led Zepplin 2, Physical Graffiti
- Top 3 Guitar Brands: Gibson, Dobro, Martin
- Top 3 Canadian Pros: Rick McCrank, Rick Howard (word), Morgan Smith
- Board Choice: Baker 8.25-8.5
- Truck Choice: INDY!!
- Wheel Choice: S-P-I-T-F-I-R-E!!!!!!!!
- Top 3 Ontario Parks: Picton, Brampton (Chingaucousy Skatepark), Huntsville
- Top 3 Albums: Boston Spaceships – Let It Beard, Sixto Rodriguez – Cold Fact, 13th Floor Elevators – Easter Everywhere
- Top 3 Canadian Pros: Alex Gavin, Keegan Sauder, Rick Howard
- Top 3 Videos: Powell Peralta – Public Domain, H-Street – Hokus Pokus, Plan B – Questionable
- Board Size: 7.75″ wide Truck Choice: Thunder Lows Wheel Size & Choice: 52mm Spitfires
- Born: Aug 3 1994, North Bay
- Years Riding: about 8 years
- Snowboard Stance: Reg
- Skateboard Stance: Reg
- Skating Preferred Terrain: Stairs, handrails, boxs
- Skate Setup: 8.0″ Mini Logo, 53 mm Street burner spitfires, Krux, Mini logo bearings.
- Music: Pink Floyd, The Beatles, Bob Dylan, The Velvet Underground, Wu-Tang Clan, The Rolling Stones, Led Zeppelin, Big L, Nas, Notorious B.I.G, Tupac, Bob Marley, CCR, Cypress Hill.
- Favourite Skateboarders: Brandon Del Bianco, P-rod!!!!
- Favourite Snowboarders: Max Eberhardt – for real He’s Raw
Skate & Snowboard
Skate & Snowboard
- Born: Oct, 21, 1986, North Bay
- Years Riding: 11 years
- Snowboard Stance: Regular
- Skateboard Stance: Goofie
- Snowboarding Accomplishments: Level 1 Snowboard instructor, Level 1 Freestyle Instructor
- Skateboarding Accomplishments: 2003 Canadian National Champion, 2006 Ranked 13th in the world for female skateboarder
- Skating Preferred Terrain: Parks, MINI RAMPS, and Hills
- Snowboarding Preferred Terrain: Boarder X and jibbing
- Snowboard Setup: Ride 152 Compact board, Ride Contraband Bindings, Ride Duce Boots
- Skate Setup: Thunder trucks, 52 Spitfires, Bones Swiss Bearings, and whatever board I like at the time
- Music: Mosley Canadian indie music and a lot of Robert Pollard
- Favorite Skateboarders: Eric Koston, Joey Brezinski, Brian Anderson
- Favorite Snowboarders: Jez Dubeau and Hanna Beaman
- Born: July, 16, 1999
- Years Riding: 9 years
- Skateboard Stance: Goofy
- Top 3 Ontario Skate Parks: Huntsville, New Liskeard, C.J's Toronto
- Favorite Music: 3-6 Mafia, Andre Nickatina
- Favorite Skaters: Grant Taylor, Jeff Grosso, Antwuan Dixon, Jim Greco, Jon Cos
- Favorite Skate Videos: Baker 3, Speed Freaks, Flip Sorry, The Search for Animal Chin
- Favorite Board: Baker Boys Distribution Decks
- Board Size: 8.5
- Favorite Trucks: Independant
- Favorite Wheels: Spitfire
- Basically to me, the lifestyle… I mean, I love it too. I can’t really go a day without it. It’s kind of like my anti-depressant sort of thing, you know… If I don’t skateboard I feel horrible. I take skateboarding more as an art form than a sport… You can choose your own style. I’ve just gravitated to it since I was a little kid.
I’ve been riding BMX for about 10 years and have loved every minute of it. I really enjoy riding dirt, ramp and mostly street! North Bay doesn’t have the best riding but you just have to keep an open mind and travel a lot. Biking is something very special to me and I could never give it up despite all the injuries. Being hurt and not riding is worse than any broken bone. With all that said, I want to thank Cheapskates for all their help and being a kick butt store. Thanks Barry, Rosie, Jamie and Steve.
- Born: October 21, 1985
- Ride Experience: 25 years
- Race Experience: 5 years
- Current Bikes: Trek 9.6 superfly carbon, Trek 9.8 superfly carbon, Trek Alpha 1.1
- Number of Cycle Races Completed: 20
- Third year on Complete Ontario Cup Cross Country Cycling Circuit – 9 Top Ten finishes (including a 10th place finish in 2014 senior sport Canadian mountain bike championships)
- Best Overall Season Finish: 5th in 2014 (Category: Senior Sport Men) upgraded to Senior Export Men
- Best Cycle Finish: 2nd place at the 2014 summer 8 hour solstice (tag team, combined age under 69)
- Number of Triathlons Completed: 1 (Bike, Boat and Run mixed tri)
- Most Cycle Races Completed in a Season: 9 in 2014, 10 in 2013
- Running: North Bay Canada Day Road Race, overall finish at 4th place (category finish 2nd)
- I also like to run non-competitive races and support local charities. Stash dash in 2014 and will be doing the Stash dash and run for Patrick in 2015
- Born: July 11, 1974
- Riding Experience: 20 years
- Racing Experience: 2 years
- Races: 2014 spring epic tag team, 2015 spring epic 8 hour solo.
- Bike & Equipment: Norco Revolver 1, Fox suspension, Sram Drivetrain, Dt swiss hubs
- My focus has been on 8 hour endurance races. I have been training now for five years with this race format in mind. Training and rides are logged on Strava. My goal for 2015 is to solo the epic 8 hour series. I love the hills. Technical roots and wet rocks make any climb better. I spin quite a bit during the off season and starting winter 2015 xc skiing.
- Born: Aug 2, 1982
- Triathlons: 6
- Marathons: 3
- Swim & Tri Gear: Orca
- Bike Setup: SRAM / Mavic / Giro
- 2016 Race Plan: IRONMAN Muskoka, North Bay Triathlon, Ontario Club Championships
- 2015 Race Highlights: 4th overall North Bay, 3rd AG at Club Championships
- Favourite Races: Muskoka and North Bay – love the tough bike courses and scenery
- Favorite Rider: Stevie Churchill
- I'm 20 years old and I love to ride bmx bikes. I have been riding for 8 years and my style is mostly street, but I enjoy both dirt and park as well. Something that I love about bmxing is that it's always pushing me past my limits. It gives me the greatest gratification to learn new tricks and teach other riders how to land them too. When I get on my bike, it's almost like I'm in my own world. So I'm always down to explore new spots, and skateparks because there isn't a lot around where I live. Cheapskates is the best place to get bike parts. I've been getting my parts and bikes there since I bought my first bike.