Sick of oversized snow pants? Look no further than Volcom's Battle Stretch Charcoal 10K Snowboard Pants which offer a V-Science 3L 4-way stretch construction with fleece lining for superior comfort, warmth, and style. The Battle Snow Pants offer 10,000mm of water-resistance and 5,000g/m2 of breathability to keep you warm and dry in mild mountain conditions while the skinny fit won't restrict your mobility.
- Battle Stretch Charcoal 10K Snowboard Pants from Volcom Snow.
- Stretch Skinny Fit: Inspired by skinny jeans with ample stretch for mobility and a little wiggle room for underlayers.
- Snap button & zip fly w/ belt loops & hook & loop inner waistband adjustment tabs.
- Waterproof rating 10,000mm: Very resistant to moisture, best for light-moderate rain or moderate-heavy snowfall in drier colder climates.
- Breathability 5,000g/m2: Good moisture & temperature management.
- V-Science 3-Layer: Stretch bonded material backed with soft fleece for superior warmth and mobility.
- V-Science Breathable Lining: Mesh-lined legs & inner thigh vents for improved climate-control.
- Critically-taped seams trap out moisture at the most exposed regions.
- Custom lift ticket/pass ring.
- Tricot-lined handwarmer zip pockets.
- Triple reinforced rise & single back pocket.
- Stretch boot gaiter w/ lace hook for secure fit.
- Limited 2-year manufacturer warranty.