This leveled-up version of The North Face Freedom Pant also has the Heatseeker™ Eco insulation to go with waterproof, breathable performance, durability and all-conditions style.
DWR (DURABLE WATER REPELLENT)Durable water repellent treatments protect fabrics from moisture saturation.
DRYVENT™A waterproof, breathable technology utilizing a polyurethane (PU) coating that consists of a tri-component, multi-layer formula for waterproof protection, moisture permeability and durability. DryVent™ technology has been lab and field-tested to ensure the best possible durability and function while also maintaining an optimum level of breathability.
HEATSEEKER™The North Face® proprietary synthetic insulation offers a great warmth-to-weight ratio, is highly compressible, and is extremely durable, making it ideal for coldweather footwear and other products requiring warmth with minimal bulk.
- Fabric: 57% Recycled Nylon | 43% Nylon
- Print and heather: 100% Recycled Polyester
- Kickpatches: 100% Nylon
- Insulation: Heatseeker™ Eco
- DryVent™ 2L with DWR finish
- Waterproof-breathable seam sealed construction
- Adjustable waist tabs
- Belt loops
- Inner-thigh vents
- Chimney Venting™ system
- Articulated knees
- Reinforced kickpatches and hem
- StretchVent™ gaiters with gripper elastic
- Secure-zip hand pockets
- Cargo pocket with hook-and-loop closure