Skip to content
- Upper - Suede - leather cut from the back, while the fibers remain on the surface, suede is less prone to damage than nubuck.
- Midsole - Air Sole - The legendary cushioning element - a capsule filled with compressed air that changed the world of sneakers.
- Sole - Rubber - a material that is very easy to maintain and you will appreciate it especially in rainy weather.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.
- Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device